In the next few days…
- I’m hopefully getting a decent hair cut. An actual hair cut as opposed to just having a mass of hair on my head which has really looked extra horrible lately.
- I’m going to a grade school reunion with people I haven’t seen in years. We graduated together in 1991. I think I went to high school with all of them, or most of them anyway, but didn’t necessarily spend much time with them then – our high school was huge. This is the Facebook effect – we never would be getting together if it wasn’t for the online social networking.
- I’m packing up everything a toddler and a baby could want for 2 weeks to take to England, as we leave on Tuesday, and perhaps there might be a corner left in one suitcase for a few items for their parents to take.
- I’m cleaning and organizing for our house sitters. This involves de-stinkifying the boys’ bathroom, no small feat.
- I’m trying to remember every small last little thing I need to do before I go (…pay Mastercard…set up cable box to tape Hell’s Kitchen and Last Comic Standing…find passports…) – okay, I think I need to get off the computer and make a proper list.
I know – matching shirts! I make me want to vomit too! (it was all a big set up so I could take photos to give to all our family, here and in the UK – and it involved a lot of bribing and tears)