- Having a sinus infection for 2 weeks can really weigh heavily on my mental health, particularly while contemplating some ‘big’ questions (see breakdown here).
- Upon finally getting my ass to the doctor, giving up all hope of getting rid of it on my own, it follows that an effective 5 day course of antibiotics is also a great mood booster.
- So is the ability to actually move my ass again.
- Sometimes, things do fall into place (even if you don’t believe in fate/karma/The Secret/the law of attraction). Opportunity knocks. Etc.
- Babysitters are not only just for looking after children, but are also required to potentially save marriages (so, no pressure then, girl that we haven’t met yet).
- This house deserves another owner; this owner deserves another house.
- This time, I got out of the fog. Will there be a time that I won’t be able to?