You know I love free stuff. And how could I resist free stuff when it’s a company with an awesome name?!
I am now a big fan of Oliver’s Labels. Here’s why:
- My oldest son is named Oliver. Henceforth anything also named Oliver is the best thing ever.
- Labels are a necessary tool in fighting the battle against lost sippy cups, mittens, shoes, etc., — particuarly important when you have two kids in daycare.
- Oliver’s Labels have really bright designs – my Oliver loves the ones that he got. He knows it says his name, he knows it’s a train, and that’s what makes him happy.
- They have a ‘Found It’ feature so that if your item is REALLY lost, as in, if someone has picked up you kids’ sweater in a park somewhere, if they are nice and try to find you, they can do it through the Oliver’s Labels website. Typing in a code will enable them to contact you by email.
- They are Canadian – well, in Toronto actually.
- They were really super nice to give me a little trial pack that is already being well used on cups, shoes and coats.
- I really REALLY like the Stick-eez clothing labels, because who the hell has time to iron or sew on a label? (not this lazy lady)
Cool. I’m happy with these.